If you’re a fan of the movie, The Secret, you will LOVE today’s book review! The Secret is actually just the first in a trilogy of books that explain how to work with the universal laws! If you haven’t experienced the results you hoped with The Secret, it could be that you are missing vital information.
In this week’s episode, I will share that missing vital information, and how I doubled my income in 28 days by following the system in this book! If I can do it, so can you! I will also show you several ways to utilize this book after you do the initial 28-day system so that you can deepen your practice and apply it to any area of your life.
I truly believe that the key to magnifying your miracles is to know, really know, that your miracle is already here. This book will teach you how to do that.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“When you practice gratitude every day, and focus on WHY you are grateful, your life will begin to improve, and quickly!”
– Rev. Frances Fayden
1) The Secret was just the first step in the process of working with the Law of Attraction. The Magic is all about practicing gratitude. When you practice gratitude every day, and go deep with why you are grateful, everything will begin to improve, and quickly!
2) The 28-day process is truly magical. You begin with being grateful for things you have already experienced, and then things you are currently experiencing, and then you become grateful for things you have not yet experienced. THIS is where the miracles happen!
3) Gratitude changes your frequency faster than any other practice. Do it daily, and watch the miracles unfold.
Click here to purchase The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.