There are so many miracles attributed to Mother Mary, more than anyone could possibly count! She continues to manifest on the planet over and over again, and miracles are magnified in astounding ways. Physical healings, such as eyesight being restored, or paralysis being reversed, are common. Could there be a miracle even greater?
In this episode, I will share the story of the very end of Mother Mary’s life in Ephesus, Turkey, as revealed by the visionary Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, and how the greatest miracle of all was revealed in Her final days. I will also share why connecting with Mother Mary in August is extremely beneficial, especially for overcoming obstacles.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Mother Mary continues to give us the message that love is the answer to everything.”
– Rev. Frances Fayden
1) We honor and celebrate the end of Mother Mary’s life, known as Her Dormition, on the 13th of August, and Her Assumption on the 15th. These three days echo the energy of Holy Week, except without the pain and suffering.
2) Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene and St. John did not die horrible deaths as the other disciples did. What do they all have in common? Each one of them experienced the love of Christ in their own way, and it is that love that made the difference.
3) If you have a persistent problem, one that you would love to overcome, offer it to Mother Mary before or on Aug 13th and She will add Her miraculous energy to help you with your own “overcoming.”
Click here to download a free pdf of the book The Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary by Blessed
Anne Catherine Emmerich
To find out more about Mother Mary’s house in Ephesus, Turkey, click here
If you love the image of Mother Mary Blessing the World that you see behind me in the video,
you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.