I could talk about the Chakra system all day long!! The chakras are this miraculous information and energy network within you, and when you discover what YOUR Chakras want you to know, you open the door to miracles!
In this episode, I will share my experience of how the chakras began “talking” to me during my early days as a massage therapist, and why knowing what YOUR chakras need to be balanced accelerates your growth and results!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Your Chakras are a miraculous information and energy network within you. When you discover what they are trying to tell you, you open the door to miracles.”
1. The Chakra system corresponds to all three levels of your being: body, mind and spirit, and can give you feedback about all three aspects of yourself
2. Your chakras store information about you and your life experiences. Anything that is not “processed” or resolved can get stuck in your chakras, causing them to be sluggish or congested.
3. The most healing thing for your Chakras is awareness. When you bring your own awareness to what is affecting your energy, and take positive action to make changes, your chakras can release long-standing energy habits, which is quite miraculous.
For more information and to schedule an Insight Session, visit https://francesfayden.com/work-with-me/
Chakra books I recommend:
The Complete Book of Chakras by Cyndi Dale – a BIG book and very thorough
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.