Want to know the fastest way to magnify your miracles? It’s keeping your focus on what you would love and stop trying to figure out how it will happen! This is easy to say and NOT so easy to do on your own, especially if you’re someone who relies on your intellect.
In this episode, I will put on my coach’s hat and take you through the same process I use with my clients to help them manifest what they would LOVE. I will even share the story of how I almost did NOT get ordained, and the miracle that made it possible!
Would you like some support to help you bring more of what you would LOVE into your life? Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“One of the things that slows down your miracle is trying to figure out how it will happen. ‘How’ is God’s job“
1) When you were little, it was SO easy to focus on what you would love to have, do or be. Be like that little child again and let go of how it will happen.
2) Our perception is so limited. We can’t even tell what will happen in the next five minutes! But God’s perception is unlimited. God knows how to make your dreams come true in the best way for everyone involved.
3) Act as if the thing you would love is happening. Expect it to happen. Get excited about it. Infuse what you would love to happen with emotion…that is the key to magnify your miracles!
Want to take the next step? Let’s set up a time to talk: Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.