Do you wonder if your chakras are ‘balanced?’ Many of my clients ask me “Once my chakras are balanced, am I done?” The truth is that once your chakras are consistently balanced, that’s when the magic truly begins!
I’ve been in the ‘chakra business’ for almost thirty years (Yikes!) and have become quite fluent in the language of the chakras. The truth is your chakras open and close all day long, reflecting your own internal changes. For example, if you didn’t sleep well, that shows up in your energy field.
But the most important thing to discover is if you have ‘chronically closed’ chakras. When the chakras are chronically closed, that means you are experiencing a LOT of inner resistance. Resistance is what slows down your ability to magnify your miracles.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Having balanced chakras is not the end goal. Once your energy is flowing freely, without inner resistance, you can really magnify your miracles.”
In this episode, I share why having ‘balanced chakras’ is not the final goal. Once your chakras are balanced, you no longer have inner resistance slowing you down and you become a like a wizard, able to magnify your miracles at lightening speed!
If you are ready to become a wizard in your own life, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me to explore if miracle mentoring is right for you.
1. Your chakras change throughout the day, opening and closing in response to your own internal changes. This is totally normal.
2. The problem is having ‘chronically closed’ energy centers. When your inner channels are not open, it creates a large amount of inner resistance, which makes manifesting very difficult.
3. Having balanced chakras is not the end goal. Once your energy is flowing without inner resistance, you can really begin to magnify your miracles.
If you are ready to become a wizard in your own life, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.