Are you a fan of Aretha Franklin? Who isn’t?? She is the Queen of Soul and her voice was considered a national treasure!! So what does Aretha Franklin have to do with magnifying your miracles? Everything!!!
This week I finally had the chance to watch the movie ‘Respect.’ Jennifer Hudson gives a stunning performance as Aretha and takes us through her amazing journey from gifted but struggling singer to Queen of Soul. How did she do that?? THAT is what I want to share with you today!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“RESPECT by Aretha Franklin is the anthem of the Solar Plexus chakra. Once you decide that you deserve your dream, that your life is yours to live, let this song be YOUR anthem!”
In this episode, I share what I witnessed in Aretha Franklin’s story that catapulted her from a struggling jazz singer to the status of QUEEN in a short period of time! I believe that YOU can do it too IF you do the ONE thing that Aretha did. I will also share her anthem for the Solar Plexus…
If you are ready to uplevel your life like Aretha and free your Solar Plexus, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me to explore if miracle mentoring is right for you.
1. In the movie “Respect” Jennifer Hudson plays Aretha Franklin. This is where I learned that Aretha Franklin had NINE albums before she had any hits!! Nine!!!
2. Lack of talent was not her issue…trying to make everyone else happy was her issue. When Aretha DECIDED to take control of her career and stopped trying to make everyone else happy, she soared to superstardom!!
3. RESPECT is the anthem of the third chakra, the Solar Plexus. Once you decide that you deserve your dream, that your life is yours, let this song be YOUR anthem!
If you are ready to let your light shine DECIDE to take an action: click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.