Have you ever wondered about the metaphysical meaning of the teachings of Jesus? For example, what did he mean when he said ‘if thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light?’
If you would love to discover the deeper meanings of his teachings, I have the PERFECT book for you! The Yoga of Jesus is complied from Paramahansa Yogananda’s two-volume work, The Second Coming of Christ: Resurrection of the Christ Within You. Be warned, this teaching does not align with traditional interpretations of the life of Christ. It explains it through the lens of Yoga.
In this episode, I will share several insights from the teachings of Jesus, including what the ‘comforter’ actually is and the metaphysical meaning of “Father, Son and Holy Ghost.’
I would love to hear your own thoughts or experience with the reading I shared with you today. Does it resonate with you? Leave a comment and let me know.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Jesus went very deep in his teachings that appear on the surface to be simple – much deeper than most people understand – In his teachings is the whole science of yoga.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
1) “Jesus went very deep in teachings that appear on the surface to be simple – much deeper than most people understand…In [his teachings] is the whole science of yoga, the transcendental way of divine union through meditation.” Paramhansa Yogananda
2) Paramahansa Yogananda was a Self-Realized Master who was able to commune with Christ directly. Many of his insights and teachings come from his experience communing with Christ.
3) Christ Consciousness is something every person can attain. Jesus made this very clear. He referred to his body as the ‘son of man’ but to Christ Consciousness as the ‘son of God.’
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at email@example.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.