Have you ever gone through such a challenging time that you couldn’t even remember what to pray?? That was me over the last two weeks!
First, I had to have a routine medical procedure, which was very nerve-wracking for me… and then I found out that the facility gave me covid while I was there!!!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Calling to God by name is an ancient practice, and for good reason…it works! It’s like yelling for your mom when you’re lost in a store…She comes running to find you.”
In this episode, I share the whole story of what happened, and the only prayer I could remember to pray that got me through a very stressful time.
What is YOUR go-to prayer? I’d love to know.
1. Under duress, it’s easy to forget all the prayers you may have memorized. Call on God directly, using God’s name…that’s the best prayer for times like these.
2. The tradition of praying God’s name is an ancient one…and with good reason…it works!! It’s like yelling “Mom!!!!” when you are lost in the store. She will surely hear you and find you.
3. Just repeating Mother Mary, Mother Mary, kept me calm and helped me to heal faster.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.