Would you love to be more connected to your intuition? If so, there is ONE word that you need to be aware of, one word that shuts down your intuition!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“The word ‘should’ shuts down your intuition because it takes you out of your heart
and into your head.”
In this episode, I share this ONE word and how it impacts your ability to know what is true for you. This word limits your ability to connect with your purpose, your energy and even Spirit! I also share what you can do to begin feeling more connected.
I would love to know if this message resonates with you. Please leave a comment below.
1. There is one word that cuts you off from your intuition, and that word is ‘should.’ Should is not based on how you feel or what’s true for you. It is based on conditioning and other people’s expectations.
2. When you were young, you followed your own feelings and guidance all the time. Then at some point, the world tried to get you to do something different than what you wanted to do. This is where the word should first showed up for you. Should means to do something that is expected of you, rather than what feels right to you.
3. Breaking the habit of asking yourself what you should do can be tricky. A simple thing to do is to put your hand on your heart or stomach and ask “how do I feel?”
Want to learn how to connect with your intuition? Let’s set up a time to talk: Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.