Are you a “New Year’s Resolution” kind of person? Or maybe you’re like me and you set intentions instead?
Whatever you do to give yourself a focus for the new year, there is ONE question I recommend asking yourself that will help you have a MIRACULOUS New Year.
In this encore episode, I put on my coach’s hat and take you through the same process I use with my clients to help them get clear about what they would REALLY love to experience in the New Year. Believe it or not, most people know exactly what they want, but there is something that blocks them from being able to receive it. ONE question can dissolve that block, and I am SO excited to share it with you!
If you are looking for a coach to help you make 2022 YOUR year, filled with miracles and magical manifestations, I would LOVE to connect with you!.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Your mind is like a quantum search engine. It can tap into the ‘field of all possibilities’ if you ask it the right question.”
1) When making goals or intentions, it’s very common for people to get stuck in the “land of either/or.” That is where they stay…stuck!
2) Because our subconscious mind can only tell us what happened in the past, it will usually tell us that what we really want isn’t possible, based on past experiences. BUT the Universe isn’t limited by time and space, and if you ask the right question, the Universe will work WITH you to bring you your heart’s desire.
3) Your mind is like a quantum search engine. It can tap into the “field of all possibilities” if you ask it the right question.
Want to take the next step? Let’s set up a time to talk: Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.