Have you ever prayed for a “money miracle?” I know I have.
What I didn’t realize is that I was simultaneously pushing money away subconsciously!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Money is not your security. Your security is your ability to connect to the Cosmic Source
that creates all things.” Louise Hay
In this encore episode, I explain how highly sensitive souls and spiritual entrepreneurs may be unknowingly telling the Universe NOT to bring more abundance, even though they are praying for more money. During this time of great change, it is vital to keep your money relationship healthy, clear, and strong!
I would love to know your thoughts on this topic. Can you relate?
1. Feeling is one of the key factors to manifesting anything. Highly Sensitive people FEEL so deeply, that we should be the wealthiest people on the planet!
2. Money is energy, like electricity. It acts as an amplifier or magnifier. It will magnify what you already are, but it doesn’t have the power to make you something you are not.
3. Any time you “use” money for something other than as a medium of exchange, such as to increase your self-esteem or make yourself feel secure, you limit its ability to serve and support you as it is meant to.
The book I read from is You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.