How do you heal a money block you don’t know you have? Great question!
In my many years coaching women, I have noticed something women with ‘money issues’ have in common. Once they become aware of this block, they can take actions to resolve it.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Relationship harmony is key to financial prosperity, especially for women.”
In this episode, I will share what this ‘money block’ is and how you can tell if you have it or not. I will also explain the two ways it can show up in your life and how you can begin to resolve it right away.
And in next week’s episode, I will share a simple prosperity prayer that really works!
1. The Universe responds to our dominant thoughts and feelings. What you truly desire is what you will come to you. If you think you ‘should’ want money, but really desire love and connection, you will cancel out your money affirmations.
2. Lack of harmony in relationships is the biggest money block for women! Your energy field will respond to lack of harmony by shutting down. This makes it very difficult for you to receive more money, or anything else!
3. If you desire both love AND money, focus on BOTH! Start being grateful now that you have an abundance of money and love in your life.
Seeking a spiritual coach? Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.