If I could recommend just ONE book to support your healing and spiritual growth, The Gentle Art of Blessing would be that book.
The subtitle of this book is “A simple practice that will transform you and your world” and that has been my experience. This book is based on the author’s actual experience, it’s not just a theoretical hypothesis.
“Blessing” is defined as ‘wishing, from the bottom of your heart, in total sincerity, the very best for people – their complete fulfillment and deepest happiness.’
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“On passing people on the street, on the bus, in places of work and play, bless them. The peace of your blessing will accompany them on their way, and its aura will be a light on their path.”
– Pierre Pradervand
In this episode, I will share the author’s story of healing from a betrayal by blessing his betrayers! I will also share how blessing others is the key to your OWN peace and healing, and how you can go from feeling like a victim to feeling empowered by following the words of Jesus: ‘Bless those that curse you.’
I am SO excited to share that the author, Pierre Pradervand, will be my guest for next week’s episode, so please tune in for an amazing and inspiring interview!
1. After experiencing a deep betrayal in his career, Pierre felt a resentment that no amount of prayer or meditation could affect. It was ‘eating him alive.’ When he heard the words from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, he realized this was the key to his healing.
2. Blessing is defined as wishing, from the bottom of your heart, in total sincerity, the very best for people – their complete fulfillment and deepest happiness.
3. When you become a channel of blessing, YOU will be healed at the same time. This is one of the most effective ways to become peace on earth.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.