Want a resolution that you can easily keep this year? One that will make your new year joyful?
I call this resolution the ‘5 Minute Miracle’ because it has the power to connect you to the source of joy, love, and light within you, in just 5 minutes a day!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Creativity connects you directly to Spirit, to the source of joy. Just five minutes a day of creativity
will yield more joy than you can imagine.”
In this episode, I will share my own story of committing to doing something creative for five minutes every day, and how it has skyrocketed my joy and improved every area of my life. I will even share some of my creative projects with you!
And though it doesn’t have to be creative, per se, I highly recommend you pick something creative to commit to for five minutes every day. Creativity connects you directly to Spirit!
I would LOVE to hear what YOU are going to do in the new year…and if you want to check out the program I mentioned, visit https://artsanonymous.org/.
1.Oracle cards are a fun way to connect with the universe and with your own inner guidance. Choose a deck that resonates with you and is easy to understand.
2. There are numerous ways to use oracle cards. My favorite ways are to pick a card on the new moon, the full moon and on the first day of the month. On New Year’s Day or my birthday, I pick one card from ALL of my decks!
3.The newest deck I am using is Masters, Mystics, Saints and Gemstone Guardians. The card I picked for you is Rhodonite and the saint is Mary Magdalene!
To check out an ARTS Anonymous meeting, visit https://artsanonymous.org/
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.