Have you ever received a message from Spirit through a song? The Universe is ALWAYS sending us messages, and it loves to use popular music to catch our attention.
You can hear a song a thousand times, but one day you hear it differently…and realize that there is a message for you in the lyrics! This happens all the time.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“If a song gets stuck in your head, pay attention! There could be a message from Spirit in the lyrics!”
In this episode, I share stories about how music has brought me messages, such as waking up one morning with a song in my head by Sinead O’Connor, only to find out later that day she passed away! And how a song from the movie Australia helped me find a new therapist!
I’d love to know if a message from Spirit has ever come through a song for you. Leave a comment and let me know.
1. The Universe is always talking to us, sending us messages. You might not think that popular music is spiritual, but songs can be carriers of messages for us, if you pay attention.
2. I woke up on July 26th with Sinead O’Connor’s song “This is the last day of our acquaintance’ in my head. I haven’t listened to that song in many years. All morning I was singing it, and then I found out later that day that she passed away.
3. When a song gets in your head, pay attention! There just might be a message in the lyrics from Spirit.
Seeking a spiritual coach? Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.