Do you love books? I do! I believe books are miraculous! They are like magical time machines that allow us to have access to wisdom of those who have gone before us!
In today’s episode, I share a powerful book that has changed my life called Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend. This is one of the best books on visualization that I have ever read. If you have ever had any challenges with visualizing, this book breaks it down quite thoroughly. She also uses her own real life example of becoming the only personal student of the great author on mental science, Thomas Troward.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
1. St. Hildegard of Bingen’s music, books and healing formulas are still helping us almost a thousand years later because she wrote it all down! When you put form to Spirit, that is when you become a creator!
2. Visualization is not just what you “see” in your mind, it’s also how you feel. If the images in your mind don’t evoke an emotional response, you are not actually visualizing.
3. In the early 1900’s Genevieve Behrend was able to manifest $20,000 in just six weeks by following the guidelines in this book. Today that would be over $500,000!
“My mind is a center of Divine operation, and Divine operation means expansion into something better than has gone before.”
– Thomas Troward
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.