Do you have a copy of Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life in your library? If you don’t, you should! And if you do, I encourage you to dust it off and re-read it. This book has helped
millions experience healing and miracles!
In today’s episode, I share how I found this book when I was in college and dealing with health crisis. This was the first time I had ever heard that what we think and feel impacts our physical health! You Can Heal Your Life helped me to understand this truth at a much deeper level, and it empowered me to make inner changes and experience outer healing. These principles apply to any area of your life!
I share two of her most powerful affirmations, which bring me to tears every time I read them. I would love to hear about your experience with her work, and if these affirmations resonate with you too.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked.Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise Hay
1) Your thoughts and feelings contribute to your physical health and overall well-being. Unresolved emotions get “stuck” in your energy and can eventually manifest as physical disease. By addressing those emotions and changing your thoughts, you can heal any aspect of your life.
2) Forgiving others, and then forgiving ourselves, is the key to healing. Say this affirmation “I forgive you for not being the way I wanted you to be. I forgive you and set you free. “ Then say it for yourself too.
3) Even though this book is about changing your thoughts, Louise healed herself by addressing all three areas of her life: body, mind and spirit. I recommend this approach to my clients as well.
Click here to purchase the book You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
To discover Louise’s publishing company, Hay House, click here.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.