Would you love a good book to be your Lenten companion? Do I have a book for you! InspirWhy am I reviewing a cookbook? Because this isn’t just a cookbook…this book provides a path of healing, especially for highly sensitive souls.
If you’re like me, you are a highly sensitive person with a highly sensitive digestive system. Feeding ourselves can be truly challenging…but with the loving guidance of the author, Divya Alter, you will find a treasure trove of ways to access the healing power of food.
In this week’s episode, I will share my own healing journey with food and digestion, and the miraculous way this book came into my life. I will help you understand how to use this book as a guide to begin making small changes that can make a big difference in your health and wellness. This book is so much more than a cookbook…it is a textbook for healing and living in harmony with nature…your own nature and the natural world. I hope it becomes a best friend for you, as it has for me!
AND I’m so excited to share that the author is my guest for next week’s episode!!!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Your love is the most important ingredient in everything you make.” Divya Alter, Ayurvedic Chef
1) When I was searching for help with my digestive issues, Divine Mother had me relocate to the other side of the country! While I didn’t know it then, I soon found that the only doctor in the country who was trained to help my digestive issues was located thrity minutes from my new home!
2) Divya’s book came out just as I was making this transition to ayurvedic eating. When you learn to tune in to “how you feel” you can make good food choices, rather than relying on fads or strict rules.
3) This is so much more than a cookbook. It is a textbook for healing and living in harmony with nature…your own nature and the natural world.
To purchase What to Eat for How You Feel, click here and use the coupon code MAGNIFY15 to receive 15% off your purchase
You can also try several of Divya’s ayurvedic products and simple meals on her website, DivyasKitchen.com/shop Use the coupon code MAGNIFY15 to receive 15% off your order.
If you want to take an online class with Divya and learn how to cook these amazing foods, check out https://bvtlife.com/
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.