Would you like to have something you can use every day in 2021 to help you Magnify Your Miracles? I have just the book for you: Trust Life: Love Yourself Every Day with Wisdom from Louise Hay.
In this week’s episode, I will share why I love this book, and how to work with it every day to magnify your miracles! Yes, you CAN have a radically different life by this time next year by following this book.
Trust Life is a collection of 365 sayings, affirmations and “wisdom nuggets” from Louise Hay, author of You Can Heal Your Life. When you begin your day by reading these uplifting statements, you set a positive tone for your day.
What do you do to keep yourself inspired and uplifted every day? I’d love to know! And let me know if doing daily affirmations has made a difference for you. It certainly has for me!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“I am loved and supported by Life itself.” – Louise Hay
1) “Life is FOR you, not against you.” Do you believe that? How would your life be different if you DID believe it?
2) Reading something positive every day, and reading it out loud, helps the positive energy anchor into your subconscious mind. This practice builds momentum and begins to benefit you exponentially.
3) The reading for Dec 16th, the day this podcast episode is released is “I relax, knowing that life supports me at all times.” Read this and speak it aloud every day and watch the miracles unfold in your life.
Click here to purchase Trust Life by Louise Hay
Want to join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership? Click Here
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.