What would your New Year be like if your resolution was to be open to receiving more love? Would you love a resource to help you do that?
In this episode, I share a review of an amazing book that is ALL about connecting with the Great Mother of us all, the source of unconditional love.
The book is The Way of the Rose: The Radical Path of the Divine Feminine Hidden in the Rosary by Clark Strand and Perdita Finn. They share their own story of experiencing a personal apparition of Mother Mary in Woodstock, NY. He is a former Zen Monk and she is a feminist, not the typical people you would expect to be visited by Mother Mary. Yet their story is so relatable and truly makes Her presence accessible.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
1. When I wanted to understand the power of this spiritual practice (the rosary) and prayed to be shown, I found the online group, the Way of the Rose, within days. When you pray and ask for help, expect it to show up!
2. Mother Mary’s voice is recognizable. As you read this book, you will get a “feel” for Her voice, which will help you to recognize it when She connects with YOU!
3. Pray as if She is right there with you, sitting next to you.
“It is in speaking your truth that you will find your true footing in this world.”
Facebook Group: The Way of the Rose
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.