In this ‘month of miracles’ I have a great book to share with you to help you magnify YOUR miracles. The Great Apparitions of Mary: An examination of twenty-two Supranormal Appearances by Ingo Swann is the perfect book for this month
Unlike other books about apparitions which are more religiously based (and biased), this book reads like a historical mystery thriller!
In this episode, I will share some fascinating apparition facts, such as why there is a ‘dry period’ of no apparitions from 1531-1830 and will also share a very detailed description of the ‘miracle of the sun’ at the final Fatima apparition in 1917 that will make you feel like you were there!
And remember to tune in next week when my returning guests will be authors Perdita Finn and Clark Strand, who have shared their apparition of Our Lady of Woodstock with the world.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Great apparitions of the Holy Mother have occurred on an average of about every ten years or so in the modern era…so, we are slightly overdue for another great one.” Ingo Swann, author of The Great Apparitions of Mary
1) The great apparitions of Mother Mary go back to the 2nd century, but the most recent ones were recorded beginning in 1531 in Mexico. Then there is a 299 year ‘dry period’ which happens to correspond to the Inquisition. Was She not appearing, or was it not safe to report it?
2) Rather than try to convince you, the author is examining the history of these apparitions and puts them in a context not usually known. It’s fascinating to read these stories, which is told as a reporter might tell them.
3) The Fatima apparition story is shared from pages 105-118 and is a riveting account of the supranormal ‘miracle of the sun’ which occurred on October 13, 1917. Not only was it witnessed by over fifty thousand people, there were also eye witness accounts as far as thirty miles away!
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.