Want to know the book I recommend to all my Magnify Your Miracles Mentoring clients? It’s this week’s book, The Demand Principle: Your Invisible Guide to Easily Manifest Anything by Peggy McColl. This little book is like having a miracle handbook, and if you are serious about changing your life, go order it right now!!
In today’s episode, I will share why I recommend this book so highly, and how it is actually a total training program with over six amazing bonuses to help you achieve your dreams. I’ll also cover some of the key ideas of this book, including why making a “demand” is the key to manifesting what you truly desire.
You may know Peggy McColl as the New York Times best-selling author of the Destiny Switch. Her passion is helping other people achieve their dreams, and she has worked with luminary leaders such as Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson and Neale Donald Walsch. I am SO excited to share that Peggy will be my guest next week!!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“When you make demands of yourself, the benefit isn’t what you’ll get; the benefit is who you
become in the process.”
1) “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” Napoleon Hill. This book is broken down into three parts: conceive, believe and achieve, to make sure you know exactly how to manifest your desires.
2) A demand is defined as an insistent and peremptory request made as if by right. It’s a request in which you ask for what you want, knowing the outcome you desire will happen without question for further discussion…as if it is already done!
3) What you are actually demanding is more from yourself. This isn’t about demanding that others change, it is about becoming a different person in the process of realizing your dreams.
Click here to purchase your copy of the Demand Principle and all the fabulous bonuses!
Once you have your order number for the paperback, click here to access the bonuses
To find out more about Peggy McColl’s work, click here
If you love the image of Mother Mary Blessing the World that you see behind me in the video,
you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.