“None of us needs to manage life on our own. Our ancestors are standing by to help us overcome obstacles, seize opportunities, answer our yearnings, and make the impossible possible.”
What a bold and comforting statement from this week’s incredible book, Take Back the Magic, by Perdita Finn.
Not all of us will experience a visitation from Mother Mary or become a channel for the teachings of Abraham, but ALL of us will experience the loss of our family members, friends and loved ones. How do we not only cope with loss, but develop a loving relationship with the dead? That is exactly what this book is all about!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Our ancestors are standing by to help us overcome obstacles, seize opportunities, and make the impossible possible. They long to be involved with us again, and they have resources
we can not imagine.” – Perdita Finn
In this episode, I share how to work with this book, which is part memoir, part workshop, to begin to develop a relationship with your ancestors. And even if you had a difficult relationship with someone, you can still connect and heal it.
Join me next week as we continue this conversation! My special guest will be the author, Perdita Finn!
1. We all have loved ones who have died, but we don’t have to lose our connection with them. By learning to call on your ancestors, you begin to open yourself to unimaginable help!
2. Our ancestors are yearning to be involved in our lives! When you call on them and ‘give them a job’ you open yourself up to seeing magic and miracles unfold in your life.
3. Even difficult relationships can be healed. Once a person crosses over, they lose their ego, and their perspective expands. From this expanded perspective, they are able to help us, from small, everyday things to big dreams.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.