Do you believe in magic? I don’t mean the ‘card-trick’ kind of magic, but the kind of magic where you experience a deep connection to the world and feel in your soul that the world loves you back. That’s my kind of magic, and that is exactly what the book Spells for Living Well is all about!
If you are curious about magic, and want a simple guide to creating spells, prayers and rituals to experience a sense of enchantment in your life, this book is for you!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Spells can fill your life with wonder because they fill your life with the Sacred.” – Phyllis Curott
In this episode, I share the author’s story about the true roots of magic, and how easy it is to co-create with the Sacred to bring greater well-being and wonder into your life! I also open the book and randomly choose a blessing spell just for you!
And next week my special guest will be the author, Phyllis Curott!
1. The word witch is from the word wicce, which means wise one. Witches were healers, medicine women, midwives and masters of balancing and harmonizing with the visible and invisible worlds. Witchcraft, the craft of the wise, is the indigenous religion of the Europeans.
2. Long before manifesting was a popular term, spells were an ancient art for exactly that. As you cast the spells in this book, your sense of confidence, optimism and joy will expand.
3. On page 165, the Celebrate Your Success Spell is the one I chose at random.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.