Have you ever received a ‘sign’ from the Other Side? How do you know if it’s a sign or something else? The answer is in this episode’s incredible book, Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe by Laura Lynne Jackson.
According to the author, a ‘sign’ is a message sent to you by the universe. The ‘Other Side’ “is where our loved ones go when they pass, and where our spirit guides reside while they watch over us.”
This book takes us through the author’s journey of losing her father, and how she begins to receive signs from him, and how you can begin to receive signs from your loved ones too.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“A ‘sign’ is a message sent to you by the universe. Signs are a method of communication
from the Other Side.” – Laura Lynne Jackson
In this episode, I will share my own miraculous experience with this book, and how it connected me with my own father, and the message he sent me WHILE I was reading it! I will also share the different types of signs and how to begin connecting with the Other Side.
Have you ever received a ‘sign’ from a loved one? I would love to hear about it! Leave me a comment below.
If you want to purchase this book, I made it easy for you! You can use my affiliate link by clicking here to purchase Signs by Laura Lynne Jackson
1. The universe is sending us signs all the time. Signs are a method of communication from the Other Side. The Other Side is where our loved ones go when they cross over.
2. When your loved ones cross over, they are eager to let you know they are ok. They often choose a special sign to let you know they are with you. In this book, the author’s father chose music by Elvis Presley to be his sign.
3. You can choose a sign for your loved ones, rather than trying to figure out which one they have chosen. Rather than guessing, just choose something and tell your loved one to use that sign. Be on the lookout for it and you are sure to begin seeing the sign and connecting with them.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.