What would your life be like without financial stress? Can you even imagine it? A big source of financial stress is underearning, especially for lightworkers and spiritual entrepreneurs.
In today’s episode I review the book Overcoming Underearning by Barbara Stanny. She outlines a five-part plan to help you heal your financial fears and earn what you deserve. I will share my own story of how the principles in this book helped me to shift my money mindset and increase my income. If I can do it, YOU can too!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Underearning is earning less that your potential, despite your need or desire to do otherwise.” Barbara Stanny
1. LightWorkers often put the needs of others before their own, especially with money. This leads to underearning and being unable to do your “true work” full time.
2. Healing underearning is not about making a certain amount of income, it’s about having the mindset to earn what you deserve.
3. It’s crucial for spiritual entrepreneurs to heal their relationship with money so they can make whatever amount they need to take excellent care of themselves.
Click here to buy Overcoming Underearning by Barbara Stanny
Two other great money books:
You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
The Jewel of Abundance by Ellen Grace O’Brian
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.