Have you been struggling with a health challenge, or any kind of persistent problem? If you have done everything the ‘experts’ have recommended, and you are still not experiencing the results you desire, this book is for you!
Open Your Mind and Be Healed was written by a woman who was told she had six months to live, and after learning about the healing power of God, and how to access that power within, lived to be ninety years old! That woman is Rev. Dr. Johnnie Colemon, founder of the Universal Fellowship for Better Living in Chicago, IL. Once she experienced her healing miracle, she wanted to share the truth with the world!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“As a spiritual being, you may be sure: whatever is true of God is true of you.”
– Rev. Johnnie Colemon
In this episode, I will share the author’s journey of being given a diagnosis of terminal illness, and how she miraculously discovered the teachings of the Unity church and experienced complete healing. I will also share her ‘no-nonsense’ approach to the spiritual path…we are going to church today!! 😉
1. In order to access your indwelling power to heal, the power of God within you, you must understand God. To understand yourself, you must understand God, and vice versa. As a spiritual being, you may be sure; whatever is true of God is true of you.
2. The nature of God is absolute good. Therefore, the nature of YOU is absolute good. Nothing outside of you has any control over you!
3. Rev. Colemon is NOT telling you to stop your medication or seeing your doctor. To do so would be foolish. BUT, if you are doing everything they say, and not seeing results, begin to work on your consciousness! That is where the healing power is activated!
If you are seeking support to help you follow a woman’s path of healing and awakening, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.