Are you having trouble going after what you want in life because you can’t figure out what it is? Have no fear, I have a book that will help you out with this!
As an Energy Coach, I work with people every day who feel stuck, lost, and confused about what they really desire. I know that the underlying issue is being disconnected from their purpose and their energy. I struggle with this at times myself!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“You don’t live the good life by doing what you can do; you live it by doing what you want to do.”
– Barbara Sher
In this episode, I will share my own struggle of feeling ‘stuck’ recently and how this book helped me identify my inner conflict and resolve it, and how you can do it too!
Would you rather have some help getting ‘unstuck?’ Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me to see if working together is the right next step for you
1. Not knowing what you want to do with your life is no joke. It is painful to be without direction. But rest assured, you DO know what you want to do, there is just an internal conflict that is blocking your knowing.
2. What is the ‘good life?’ The Good Life is when you get up in the morning and can’t wait to start all over again. If that is the life you want, a life you will love, you CAN have it. The first step is to identify what is keeping you feeling lost and confused.
3. There are fourteen inner conflicts that are explored in this book. You many find yourself in more than one chapter. That is ok. Work with the one that feels the strongest to you, and then you can work on the other ones. Even just acknowledging the inner conflict is a powerful step to releasing it.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.