How do you keep your mind in a good place, especially concerning money? When the news is ‘bad’ and people around you are in ‘lack consciousness’,
it can be challenging to stay positive.
One of the best practices is to read something uplifting every day and saturate your mind with ‘prosperity consciousness.’ The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity is a great book for this very purpose!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Failure is nothing but success trying to be born in a bigger way.” – Catherine Ponder
In this episode, I share ideas from this classic prosperity book on the Law of Increase, and how applying this specific law is the perfect remedy for the times we are in.
Do you have a favorite practice to keep yourself in a prosperity mindset? Let’s share!
1. The world will never tell you that you are in a time of prosperity. Even when things are good, the news only focuses on what could go wrong. Let go of thinking the outside world will build your prosperity consciousness for you.
2. Each chapter of the Dynamic Laws of Prosperity can be its own book. It is that rich with information to apply. Everything the author shares is backed by true stories of people who have successfully applied these teachings!
3. Even though this book was written a long time ago, the principles are timeless. The only thing I would add to her teaching is to let yourself experience your feelings. Don’t suppress them, but don’t get stuck there either. Release them and then dwell on the truth, that you live in an abundant Universe that has your back.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.