If you associate success with working hard…do I have a book for you! Chill and Prosper by Denise Duffield-Thomas is a wonderful book for spiritual entrepreneurs who want to overcome their inner money blocks, grow their business with ease and change the world!
In the last two episodes, I shared my own six-figure secrets for coaches and lightworkers, so it seemed like a natural fit to share this book with you next. I’m so glad she wrote this book so I don’t have to, because if I were to write a book about business, this is what I would’ve written!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“The truth is that you will never feel ready enough, and chances are nobody is going to
‘choose you.’ You have to choose yourself.” – Denise Duffield Thomas
In this episode, I will share the four areas covered in this book: mindset, business models, money, and marketing, and why these four are the most important for spiritual entrepreneurs. I will also share one key concept that will help you let go of the fear of having to be an expert at everything and just start helping people.
Question: do you identify as a light worker? Or a spiritual entrepreneur? Or something else? I’d love to know! Leave me a comment and share what you call yourself.
1. There are four parts to this book that correspond to the four areas entrepreneurs need to focus on: mindset, business model, money, and marketing. But it all starts with mindset!
2. Rather than waiting to ‘be discovered’ and validated by an outside source, ‘choose yourself’ is Denise’s motto! Don’t wait to be told you’re a writer, choose yourself and write your book!
3. The whole idea of being a ‘chillpreneur’ to is choose the path of least resistance. Make your business easy for YOU, and take excellent care of yourself because you are the Golden Goose.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.