Books are not just sources of information; they are an incredible source for inspiration! This week’s book, Blessings by Julia Cameron, is one I hope you come back to again and again.
You have heard me say many times that I often receive messages and guidance through books. I open them up to a random page and read whatever is on the page…and it is remarkable how often I read exactly what I need to hear in that moment.
In this episode, I will share the message I received for YOU from this special book, and how you can begin to apply it to your own life.
I would love to hear your own thoughts or experience with the reading I shared with you today. Does it resonate with you? Leave a comment and let me know.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“My courage brings blessings to my life. My courage blesses the lives of others.” – Julia Cameron
1) Books are not just sources of information; they are incredible sources of inspiration. This book by Julia Cameron can be read in one sitting, but I recommend reading it slowly to digest the wisdom of the words.
2) When I needed some guidance and inspiration, I opened this book to page 126. The declaration was I welcome joy as my spiritual companion. That was exactly what I needed that day.
3) You can use this book as an oracle of sorts…just open it up to any random page and read the verse. Notice if it speaks to you. The declaration on courage is on page 74.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at email@example.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.