Have you ever read a book that changed your life? Let me tell you about the book that not only changed my life, it continues to change my life each year.
Today’s episode is a book review of Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda. This book has influenced George Harrison of the Beatles, Steve Jobs and even Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek. This book is infused with Yogananda’s vibrations, which is why it is so influential. If you haven’t read it yet, I hope to inspire you to do so. If you have read it, I hope to inspire you to read it again.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“A good book can change your life, but Autobiography of a Yogi is the only book I know that continues to change your life, even long after you read it.”
1. To Magnify Your Miracles, it’s a good practice to keep your mind filled with true stories of miraculous occurrences. This book has miracles in every chapter, no joke!
2. Even if you don’t feel drawn to Yogananda as your teacher, if you call on him to help you, he promises to help you find your true teacher. I can vouch for this myself.
3. The chapter on The Law of Miracles explains, from a scientific AND spiritual perspective, exactly how miracles occur. Read this chapter over and over to deepen your understanding of miracles.
For more information about Yogananda’s Inner Circle Message Program visit https://francesfayden.com/yogananda2020/
To read Autobiography of a Yogi for free online, click here.
To purchase the original 1946 edition of Autobiography of a Yogi, visit https://www.innerpath.com/autobiography-of-a-yogi/
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.