Do you know what a ‘spiritualized’ prayer or affirmation is?
When a prayer or affirmation is said by someone with so much energy and power that it receives a response from the Divine, then it is considered ‘spiritualized,’ according to Paramahansa Yogananda. If YOU say that same prayer, the power inherent in the prayer is available to bless you! It’s like stepping into a river with a strong current and being carried the rest of the way!
If you would like to learn more ways to spiritualize your prayers and affirmations, reading Scientific Healing Affirmations is a MUST!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Words saturated with sincerity, conviction, faith and intuition are like highly explosive vibration bombs, which, when set off, shatter the rocks of difficulties and create the change desired.” Paramahansa Yogananda
In this episode, I will share the science behind affirmations and the simple way you can increase your manifesting power! I will also lead you through my favorite affirmation practice in this book that is miraculous for physical healing!
I would love to know your thoughts about this approach to affirmations! Leave me a comment and let me know.
1. Yogananda taught that words have great power, when they are saturated with sincerity, faith, conviction and intuition, they can smash through current circumstances and bring out the desired result.
2. The most effective way to practice affirmations: begin speaking in a loud and strong voice, then repeat it at a medium level, and then finally at a whisper. This internalizes the affirmation and brings it powerfully into all three parts of your mind.
3. When someone speaks a prayer with so much energy and conviction, the Divine MUST respond. This is called a ‘spiritualized’ prayer. When you repeat a spiritualized prayer of affirmation, you reap the benefit. It’s like stepping into a river with a powerful current and being carried along.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at email@example.com
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.