I’m so excited to share this interview with Julie Reisler, Intuitive Coach, founder of the School of Sacredology and author of Get a PhD in YOU.
You will remember Julie Reisler from last week’s episode and book review of her amazing book, Get a PhD in YOU, which is a manual for self-love and self-discovery. Since the writing of that book, Julie has expanded her work into helping people connect more deeply with their intuition and heart-intelligence.
In this episode, Julie explains what “Sacredology” means, and shares the story of how she began tapping into her own intuition, and what you can do in these challenging times to listen to your own intuition. She also has an amazing gift to share with you! (see below)
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Put your hand on your heart and ask ‘what is the most loving thing I can do for myself right now?” – Julie Reisler, Intuitive Coach
1) A “miracle” is any time we come back to the “light” and the expression of love that we are.
2) Working with someone else to help you heal and recover those parts of yourself that are still hurting is important, but learning how to hear your own intuition and heart’s wisdom is the true goal.
3) “Sacredology” is the process of turning fear into faith, of discovering your divine, sacred self by tuning into and living from your heart’s wisdom.
To receive your free gift – free digital copy of Get a PhD in YOU visit https://juliereisler.com/freebook/
To find out more about Julie’s School of Sacredology, visit https://juliereisler.com/schoolofsacredology/
And to connect with Julie and find out more about her Intuitive Coaching and other offerings, visit https://juliereisler.com/
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.