Stress is no joke! It is one of the biggest contributing factors to issues such as auto-immunity, anxiety, insomnia and depression.
In my experience, highly sensitive people are often more susceptible to the impact of stress, as we feel so deeply, and can develop stress related illnesses. Learning to reduce the impact of stress is one of the most important skills a highly sensitive person can do!
Heartmath is one of the best tools to help you do just that.
In case you haven’t heard of it, Heartmath technology combines bio-feedback with heart-centered breathing to help your heart achieve ‘coherence.’ Coherence is a state that reduces stress and helps the body heal. As you bring your physical, mental and emotional systems into coherent alignment, you begin to experience increased access to your heart’s intuitive guidance. I have been using it myself and have experienced wonderful results.
That is why I am so excited to introduce you to this week’s guest, MY Heartmath coach, Brad Hubbell. Brad is an HRV (Heart Rate Variability) Coach and has been practicing Heartmath for twenty years. His story is one of the most remarkable I have ever heard…within a week of doing Heartmath his lifelong migraines disappeared and never returned, along with his insomnia and acid reflux…and that’s just the beginning!!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Within a week of doing Heartmath, my lifelong migraines disappeared, along with my insomnia and acid reflux. After 2 months, I was off all anxiety and depression medication. I teach this to others because it’s transformed my life completely.” Brad Hubbell
In this episode, Brad shares his miraculous journey of going from being an extremely angry, anxious and chronically depressed person, to being a truly joyful and peaceful soul. You will get to experience a little taste of Heartmath in today’s episode as well.
Brad offered to send anyone who reaches out to him a copy of the ebook Transforming Stress or Transforming Anxiety. His email is email@example.com.
Please my friend, if you are struggling right now, give yourself the gift of connecting with Brad. Make an appointment. If you are open, he can really help you.
1. As you bring your physical, mental and emotional systems into coherent alignment, you begin to experience increased access to your heart’s intuitive guidance.
2. Heart rate variability (HRV) is a measure of the beat-to-beat changes in heart rate. The normal variability in heart rate is due to the synergistic action of the two branches of the autonomic nervous system (ANS)—the part of the nervous system that regulates most of the body’s internal functions. The sympathetic nerves act to accelerate heart rate, while the parasympathetic (vagus) nerves slow it down. The sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the ANS are continually interacting to maintain cardiovascular activity in its optimal range and to permit appropriate reactions to changing external and internal conditions. The analysis of HRV therefore serves as a dynamic window into the function and balance of the autonomic nervous system.
3. I am recommending EVERY highly sensitive person learn about Heartmath and give yourself the gift of a session with Brad!
To schedule an appointment with Brad, or to request a copy of the ebook he mentioned, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.