Is prayer part of your daily self-care? If you think of self-care only as things like eating right, exercising, getting enough sleep…you may be missing out on one of the most important and effective forms of self-care!
How is prayer self-care? If you have followed any of the apparitions of Mother Mary, you will know that there is a theme that runs through them…”Pray! Pray! Pray!” She often tells us that prayer is the answer to most of our personal AND global problems. But HOW is prayer the answer, and what can we do to access this power?
In this episode, I share my own experience with prayer, and will share true stories about what I have witnessed as an Energy Intuitive. I have seen how prayer impacts and strengthens the energy field of my clients. I will also explain why this is so.
I’d love to know…have you seen a difference in your own energy when you pray on a regular basis? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Prayer IS Self-Care. It is Spiritual Self-Care because it moves you beyond your small self and connects you with your true Self. That alone is one of the most caring things you can do for yourself.”
1) Prayer is more than just words in your head. Prayer is a vibrational act that can magnify your energy field.
2) Whether you know it or not, prayers are passed down to you from your ancestors, and your prayers will be passed down in your lineage as well. They are literally in your energy field and bless you in ways you can’t even imagine.
3) There are so many things you can do to take care of your body and mind, but what about your spirit? Prayer is Spiritual Self-Care and is one of the most important things you can do. It moves you beyond your ego and connects you with your true self.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.