The great Indian master, Paramahansa Yogananda, was born in January of 1893. Since this episode is being released in January, I thought it would be fun to share a channeled message and meditation from Yogananda with you.
In case you are unfamiliar with him, Yogananda is the author of the book Autobiography of a Yogi, a book that has changed the lives of millions of spiritual seekers (I did a book review of this book in Episode 8).
In this week’s episode, I will lead you through a guided meditation WITH Yogananda where he shares a very special and important message for you for 2022. I won’t tell you much more than that, as I want you to experience the meditation for yourself.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Receptivity is the key to spiritual growth. Practice receiving, compliments, gifts, anything you can. You will be telling the Divine you are open and ready to receive.”
I’d love to hear about your experience with this meditation and the message he shares. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read and respond to ALL comments.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.