Have you ever wondered “Am I on the right path?”
Would you love an EASY way to find out? Look no further! The book I’m sharing with you today, North Node Astrology: Rediscovering Your Life Direction and Soul Purpose by Elizabeth Spring answers this question quickly.
You don’t need to be an astrologer or even know your natal chart to use this book! There is a simple chart where you can look up your birthdate and it will tell you your North Node, the area I consider to be your soul’s path or growth direction in this lifetime!
In this episode, I will share what exactly the North and South nodes mean in your chart in simple terms you can understand, and then how knowing this can bring you peace, clarity and direction!
I would love to hear your own thoughts or experience with the reading I shared with you today. Does it resonate with you? Leave a comment and let me know.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“If Earth is a school, then the purpose of life is to learn and grow. In astrology, your North Node tells you your personal curriculum.”
1. Your birth chart holds the key to where your soul has been and where it is headed. The south node tells us the past, the north node is like your north star. Follow it to find fulfillment!
2. Once you know your soul’s growth direction, you can let go of the pulls of religion, society and other people’s opinions and do what you know is right for you.
3. The purpose of life here on Earth is to learn and grow our awareness of who we really are. Your North Node tells you your personal curriculum.
Click here to purchase North Node Astrology by Elizabeth Spring
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.