This is a very personal episode. Honestly, I was a little hesitant to share it. But Mother Mary asked me to share my personal experience because She felt it would be helpful to other highly sensitive souls, like you, so here goes.
In this episode, I share what happened to my energy when I heard the election results this weekend, and how it completely shocked me! I also share how I discovered I had WAY more stress going on in the background than I was aware of.
I also offer YOU ways to identify the “hidden stress” in your life, from a toxic boss to a draining friendship, and how you can free yourself of that stress and use your energy for your dreams and goals instead.
I truly hope you find value in hearing my story. I would love to know about your experience too.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“If you want to alleviate the suffering of the world, start with your own.” – Mother Mary
1) Any time our unresolved inner hurts are triggered by someone, it is our job to take care of ourselves. Don’t wait for the government, or any other person to do it for you.
2) Highly Sensitive People often adapt to toxic stress instead of removing it from their lives. This results in becoming numb to it and not realizing how much it is affecting you. It takes a lot of energy to deal with that stress every day, and that energy could be used to manifest your dreams instead.
3) Take 100% responsibility for your own happiness and well-being. Begin to take an inventory of all the areas of your life where you experience a drain on your energy and make a commitment to change that area.
Looking for more support? Let’s set up a time to talk: Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.