Here in the Northern Hemisphere, we are entering the Fall Season.
The Equinox is a time to reflect on the previous season and see what changes we need to make to create more balance in our lives.
Whether you live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere, Mother Mary has a very specific message to share with you about how to create more balance!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Let my own light shine and shimmer, like these beautiful autumn leaves.
May I see the beauty and the grace in surrender and may I receive the gift of rejuvenation. Amen.”
In this episode, I channel a spontaneous prayer from Mother Mary, one for the autumn season. This prayer will help you focus on the natural energy of autumn to help you feel supported during this seasonal shift.
I would love to know if this prayer helps you connect with your sense of inner balance. Please feel free to leave a comment.
1. The Equinox is a time of transition and reflection. It invites us to meditate on ‘balance’ and address any imbalances we may be experiencing.
2. The fall season is a time of letting go. While surrender is not always easy, it is an act of great faith. Mother Mary urges us all to ‘relax’ and allow the seasonal shift to carry us through this time of release, preparing us for deep rest in the coming winter.
3. Prayer for Autumn:
Beloved Sun, help me to let go with grace.
As the light becomes dimmer, my inner light becomes stronger.
Let my own light shine and shimmer, like these beautiful autumn leaves.
May I see the beauty and the grace in surrender
and may I receive the gift of rejuvenation.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.