This episode was a dream come true, an answered prayer, and a miracle, all rolled into one!
I am thrilled to share this interview with two modern day mystics, who seem like your average couple who live next-door, until they start sharing their experiences with “Our Lady”…
Clark Strand and Perdita Finn, are the authors of one of the best books I’ve read in a long time, The Way of the Rose: The Radical Path of the Divine Feminine Hidden in the Rosary. I reviewed this book in episode 4 and it was a challenge for me not to cry throughout this interview for two reasons; first, because it was a dream come true, and second, because I can feel Divine Mother’s loving presence so strongly through them throughout the whole conversation!
In this episode, in addition to learning how a former Buddhist monk and a children’s book author found their way to Our Lady and the rosary, I hope that you find deep comfort from the numerous stories they share about miracles still happening through this ancient devotional practice.
This episode is a bit longer than usual, I confess, but it is SO worth it because we talked about miracles, miracles and more miracles the whole time!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“We pray the rosary, which has mysteries of birth, death and rebirth, to teach ourselves the long story of our souls.” – Perdita Finn & Clark Strand
1) According to “Our Lady” miracles are the most natural outcome of all.
2) In the middle ages, miracles were part of the fabric of life. People expected them to happen and they DID happen all the time. The number one performer of miracles in the middle ages is Our Lady, not God or Jesus!
3) In Her many apparitions, Our Lady says “If you want a path to negotiate your way through difficult times, hold my hand. I will get you through this, if you hold my hand” and the best way to hold Her hand is the rosary.
4) The rosary is actually an ancient practice of honoring the Great Mother and predates Christianity by thousands of years. Anyone can practice this ancient devotion, regardless of what path you are on, and experience the miracle of your true heart’s desire.
To find out more about Clark and Perdita’s work with Our Lady, visit https://wayoftherose.org/
Click Here to connect with them on Facebook and participate in their amazing community
To read the post we mentioned that was held in reserve and shared on April 8, 2020, click here
Click here to purchase the book The Way of the Rose
The message from The Way of the Rose that I read is on page 189 –There is one delusion at the bottom of human experience today; the belief that you live in a Motherless, comfortless world. This is the source of all other delusions, and the cause of all unhappiness.”
If you love the image of Mother Mary Blessing the World that you see behind me in the video,
you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
I have read the book, The Way of the Rose, and frequently re-read sections that I have underlined or marked. I so appreciate the podcast I just listened to and want to thank you for making it possible. The book means much more to me now and meeting the authors and hearing their stories was like the icing on the cake. Mother Mary and the rosary is now more alive to me, too.. I sleep each night with one wrapped round my hand and claim my connection to her by that act.
Thanks again for making this session possible.
I am so happy to read your comment, Mary Celine. I will pass it along to Perdita Finn and Clark Strand as well.So grateful for you 🙂