Have you ever wished you could connect with a loved one on the “other side?” In my experience, loved ones who have crossed over are sending us messages all the time, but we often miss those messages.
Since Mother Mary began guiding my work, I have had SO many loved ones ‘show up’ for my clients in their private sessions, especially since the pandemic. I’m no medium, but I believe this happens because there is some sort of healing that is needed.
In this episode, I share my experience of receiving messages from the other side, and a simple thing you can do so you can receive your own messages! I will also share a miraculous message I received on Christmas day!
Have you ever received a message from a loved one on the other side? Do you have something that you do to help you connect? I’d love to hear about it! Leave me a comment and share your story (I read and respond to ALL comments).
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Your loved ones on the other side WANT to connect with you. Say a prayer and ask for a sign,
and then pay attention.”
1. When our loved ones leave their body, their essence energy still exists. We can’t see or hear it with our senses because they are not finely tuned to that frequency. Animals often sense things we can’t sense, which shows that our senses are not the final word.
2. If you would like to begin receiving messages, set an intention! Connect with the highest energy you can, like Mother Mary, Christ, Yogananda, Archangel Michael, etc., and ask them to guide your process and help you feel safe. Then pay attention!
3. A great way to connect with the other side is on the birthday or anniversary date of your loved one. It’s as if that day has their vibration and makes it easier to connect.
The book I mentioned is Signs by Laura Lynn Jackson
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.