Did you know that this Valentine’s Day is also Ash Wednesday? Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent, a period of preparation for the miracle of Easter.
Most people focus on ‘giving up’ something they enjoy for Lent, like chocolate. Since Valentine’s Day is often celebrated by giving chocolate, you might think these two holy days clash. But according to Mary Magdalene, there is a beautiful message and opportunity for you this year!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Instead of giving up something you love for Lent, try giving up something you DON’T love.
That’s how you make space for miracles.“
In this episode, I share Mary Magdalene’s message about how Valentine’s Day is setting the tone for this year’s Lenten season, and some simple practices YOU can do to receive the benefits of this special time!
Even if you don’t observe Lent, you can tune in to the seasonal change as a way to deepen your spiritual connection.
1. When we see different holy days coinciding, it is always an indication that Spirit is asking us to pay attention. This year, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent, occurs on St. Valentine’s day. Do these two days have opposite energies? Maybe, maybe not!
2. Mary Magdalene is the perfect soul companion to guide you through Lent, especially this year. She is, after all, the one who is there on Easter morning to witness the miracle of the risen Christ. Who better to usher in your own miracle of resurrection?
3. Rather than a time of sacrifice, what if you prepared for your miracle by experiencing MORE love, not less? Perhaps ‘giving up’ something you do NOT love, to make room for more love in your life, is the message of this Ash Wednesday.
Seeking a metaphysical coach? Click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.