Have you ever wondered if what THINK affects your health? This week’s book, Loving Yourself to Great Health shows how what you eat AND what you think is the key to great health.
As a highly sensitive soul myself, I have found that what I feel and think have a GREAT impact on my body and overall well-being. But it’s tough enough trying to figure out what to eat, it seems overwhelming to address thoughts too!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“When you don’t know what else to do, focus on love. Loving yourself makes you feel good, and good health is really about feeling good.” – Louise Hay
In this episode, the third of the four-part series, Self-Love and Healing for Highly Sensitive Souls, I will share bits of wisdom and simple steps you can begin to take, just like Louise Hay did fifty years ago, to heal your life from the inside out. I hope this book becomes a treasured resource for you, one that you can return to again and again on your evolving healing journey.
I would love to hear your own thoughts or experience with noticing how your thoughts affect your health. Leave a comment and let me know.
1. Louise Hay, found of Hay House, was diagnosed with an uncurable illness in her forties. She lived to be ninety and was the picture of health and vitality.
2. Louise says to keep your healing path simple; focus on what you give out, as that is what will come back to you.
3. When you don’t know what else to do, focus on love. Loving yourself makes you feel good, and good health is really about feeling good.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles membership, email me at email@example.com
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.