I love the Prayer of St. Francis! It begins with the words “O Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.” This is a powerful prayer to recite at any time, but especially during these turbulent times.
If you are like me, you really WANT to be a channel of peace…of light…of hope. But all too often, there is a negative voice in your head that keeps you feeling… inadequate.
In this episode, I will share my own version of this prayer to help you overcome that. I call it The Prayer of St. Francis Re-Imagined (or the prayer of Rev. Frances 😉). It focuses on loving yourself first so you can become that instrument of peace.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Whatever you see happening in the world is a reflection of your inner world, so start there.
When you love yourself, you heal the world.”
1) Whatever we see happening in the world is a direct reflection of what is happening in
our inner world. If we want to experience a different world “out there” we must first
2) The Prayer of St. Francis might not have been written by him, but it is attributed to him
because the spirit of it is so aligned with his spirit. This is a great prayer to recite to ask
the Divine to make us bigger, stronger and capable to overcome all circumstances.
3) If it’s not easy for you to love yourself, it will be difficult to be a channel of love for
others. This prayer clears the debris from lack of self-love so you can receive God’s love,
light and forgiveness.
Click here to download the Re-imagined Prayer of St. Francis
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order
your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
If you love the image of Mother Mary Blessing the World that you see behind me in the video,
you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.