Have ever wondered what it’s like to experience an Ask Your Energy session?
I wanted to give you a chance to see what it’s like, so in this episode, I invited Kristin Lajeunesse, an entrepreneur with whom I have never worked before, to receive a live Energy Coaching session with me.
Like many entrepreneurs, she had questions about how to attract more high paying clients, and how to shift her relationship with money.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Your energy knows exactly what you need to do to be successful, and more importantly,
what NOT to do.”
In this mini session, we were able to help her shift and have a breakthrough!
If you are entrepreneur who wants to attract more money and clients, but are not sure how, the short answer is to ‘ask your energy.’
Your energy knows exactly what will work for you, and more importantly, what will not work.
Can you relate to the messages she received? Leave a comment and let me know
1. Your energy holds the answers to every question you have. Your path is specific to you, and knowing what to do, and what NOT to do, is the key to moving forward.
2. If you want to attract higher paying clients, start ‘upleveling’ now. Be an energetic match for those clients even before you have them. That is one way to align your energy with their energy.
3. To heal your relationship with money, decide for yourself what money means to you. Is it about freedom, choices, generosity? Allow money to magnify what you want it to magnify, and do what you truly desire to do.
To join the free Magnify Your Miracles Podcast Facebook Group, click here.
To join the Magnify Your Miracles Membership, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.