Is your life feeling balanced these days? If you are like most people, the answer is no. The good news is that September offers us a chance to bring our lives back into balance and to ask the Universe for help in doing so.
How, you might ask? September brings an abundance of religious holidays that are specifically designed to bring us back into balance, but the one we all share regardless of religious affiliation is the Autumnal Equinox.
This year the equinox falls on the day before the feast day of St. Padre Pio and I will tell you how to use the special energies of these days to bring balance to your life.
The change of seasons seems to coincide with major religious holidays…have you noticed? The Autumnal Equinox is no exception. Judaism celebrates Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Hinduism has the Navaratri, the nine days of worshiping God as the Divine Mother. For Pagans, the change in season is the holiday itself!
Regardless of what you believe, the change in seasons will affect you, so why not use these universal energies for your benefit?
The Solstices invite us to contemplate what we would like to increase (winter solstice) and what we need to decrease (summer solstice) to grow spiritually. The equinox, however, is about balance.
Where are you off balance? Too much work? Not enough work? Too much sleep? Not enough sleep?
This year there is a hidden message in the equinox because it falls on the feast day of St. Padre Pio.
Padre Pio was an Franciscan priest who lived in Italy and passed away on September 23, 1968. He was so devoted to Christ that he manifested the stigmata, the wounds of Christ, on his hands and feet, yet he lived for many years with these wounds.
He also manifested the healing ability of Christ. There are numerous books which tell of the miracles that took place in his presence. Although he never left Italy people all over the world reported having seen him and interacted with him. He would tell people to send him their guardian angel with a request for healing and the healing would take place.
The hidden message for all of us is that, if we ask, we can be healed and restored to balance!
If your life is in need of healing and balance, why not take advantage of the special energy on Friday?
Here’s what I recommend:
1) Take an honest look at your life and write down what areas are out of balance.
2) Choose the area that is in most need of healing and balancing, the area that would benefit you the most if it were healed. If you are unsure, ask God to choose for you.
3) Write a letter to your guardian angel with a request for your healing and ask the angel to take your request to Padres Pio. For example: “Dear Guardian Angel, I am requesting healing and balancing in my eyesight. Please take this request to Padre Pio.” Another example: “Dear Guardian Angel, I know I need healing and balance in my life, but I don’t know where to focus. Please choose for me and take my request to Padre Pio.”
4) Put the letter in your bible or another sacred place and don’t look at it until the next equinox in spring.
5) Say thank you and rest easy knowing it is done!
Let me know how this works for you. Please leave your comments.