Highly sensitive people are often very critical of themselves. I’ve seen this same issue with my clients, friends, family and especially with myself.
In this episode, I share a story that has helped me to have a “spiritual shift” of perspective about judging and criticizing myself. I hope you enjoy this sweet story, and that it helps you let go of self-criticism too.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about it, so please let me know if this story resonates with you too.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“When you live in service of the Divine, all your ‘flaws’ are actually openings through which
God can magnify miracles in the world.” – Rev. Frances Fayden
The story of the Wise Chinese Woman and the cracked water pot is from the book Living with
the Soul by Shree Maa.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order
your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.