If you want a simple and easy way to manifest your desires, this book is for YOU!
If you have ever been told ‘you are too sensitive’ I am about to show you how your sensitivity and your feelings give you a HUGE advantage when it comes to manifesting!!
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by feeling your wish fulfilled.” – Neville Goddard
In this episode, which is part three of our four-part series on manifesting, I will share excerpts from this miraculous book that illustrate the one simple thing you can do to magnify your manifesting ability!! This is the book that the late Wayne Dyer used as his inspiration for his book Wishes Fulfilled.
The more you can ‘be in the energy/feeling’ of what you desire, the faster you will experience it!
1. The subconscious mind is the womb of creation. Control of the subconscious is accomplished through control of your feelings and ideas. This does not mean restraint or suppression of feelings, but learning how to imagine and entertain only such feelings that contribute to your happiness.
2. Sensation precedes manifestation. Your body is an emotional filter and bears the unmistakable marks of your prevalent emotions. Emotional disturbances, especially suppressed emotions, are the causes of all dis-ease.
3. As you prepare for sleep, assume and maintain the consciousness of success by feeling “I am successful.” This is the technique of falling asleep with the feeling of the wish fulfilled.
To watch and listen to the free audiobook on YouTube, click here.
If you love the image on the wall behind me of Mother Mary Blessing the World, you can order your own museum quality copy at www.deepaliu.com
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.