Have you ever set a goal and then experienced resistance in pursuing it?
This is a common experience. Sometimes it is just resistance to change…but what if there is something more going on? In my work as a Spiritual Success Coach and Miracle Mentor, I help people through their resistance every day.
There are three types of resistance: the simple resistance of breaking a habit, the resistance from your subconscious mind known as self-sabotage…and then there is the resistance that comes from your Higher Self!!! No one talks about this third kind, but in my experience, it is the most common one for highly sensitive people on the spiritual path.
In this episode, I share the ‘aha’ moment I had when dealing with my own resistance and how it helped me support others in moving through their resistance. I will also share a simple technique you can do to begin working through your own resistance.
If you are ready to overcome your own resistance and are looking for a coach to help you, click here to schedule a Miracle Meeting with me to explore your next step.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
“Don’t resist your resistance. Resistance is often guidance from your Higher Self. Get curious instead.”
1) Most self-help gurus will encourage you to ‘push through’ your resistance. This advice is not only not helpful for highly sensitive people, it can be downright dangerous!
2) Many of the famous millionaires in history made a great fortune by pushing through resistance, only to lose all of it. I believe they did not listen to the inner resistance, they did not address any fears or underlying issues, which is why they lost it. Once they address those concerns, they make it back and can keep it.
3) If you have said your prayers and asked for guidance, resistance can be an answer to your prayer. Don’t be so quick to dismiss it or override it. Get to know your resistance, make friends with it. Once you understand it, you will move forward quickly.
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.